Cricut Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Santa and Reindeer features paper piecings from two of Provo Crafts most popular Cricut Cartridges, Create a Critter and Create a Critter 2.
This layout started with 2 pieces of 12 x 12 Cardstock in a medium blue shade. Then I cut a a 3″strip of pattern paper (Snowflakes and Gingerbread Houses) and placed them on each side of the layout, 1/4″ in from each edge. Next I tore a piece of white cardstock into a strip about 1 inches wide and distress with light blue Cats Eye ink. The white strips where then placed on the pages across the bottom to resemble fluffy snow.
The Cuts for this Cricut Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Santa and Reindeer were as follows:
Create a Critter Cartridge
- Pg 73 – Reindeer, Cut 5, Size 2 1/2″ (Cut one nose and scarf in RED for Ruldolph, cut 4 in Black for other deer.)
Create a Critter Cartridge 2
- Pg 70 – Reindeer, Cut 4, Size 2 1/2″ (Cut nose and scarf in Black)
- Pg 70 – Sled (Acessory), Cut 1, Size 4″
- Pg 66 – Santa Bear, Cut 1, Size 4″
- Pg 67 – Jack-N-Box (Icon), Cut 1, Size 2 1/2″
- Pg 71 – Present (Icon), Cut 1, Size 1″
- Pg 66 – Ho, Ho Ho, (Phrase), Cut 1, Size 3
I used small tree accents from Jolee’s By You-Pine Tree Green, 1 was placed between the Bear and Sled and the other 2 were place under the reindeer on the Right page.
I used a piece of Gold Embroidery thread to connect the sled and deer to appear as the reigns.
Photo mats were cut as follows:
4 light blue mats, size 4″ x 6″, then double matted with light purple cut at 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″.
2 light blue mats, size 3″ x 3″, then double matted with light purple cut at 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″.
I hope you enjoy recreating this layout and please post photos of your creations on my Facebook Page, Crafty Ladybug Creations, I would love to see your versions of this layout.
If you enjoyed this layout you may also like this, Winter Scrapbook Layout using Cricut, Create A Critter.